It’s frightening to hear that even with an EXCEPTIONAL organic, seasonal diet, our children are still lacking. This speaks volumes to level of degeneration kids of today are exposed to from ancestry AND the lack of vital nutrition in our food supply. In addition to supporting their growing bodies with a strong nutrition plan as the foundation along with rock solid emotional resilience building (being a cool, calm cucumber is the key to life!), we need to do even more to keep their nutrition status amped!!!
Make your own multivitamin (natural supplement) and give their body REAL food and REAL nutrients to support daily (bug) challenges AND continue their growth and development better than ever! This video shows you exactly how to do it:
Making your own multivitamin as you now can see is super easy. Not only that, you can be sure your kids are not ingesting synthetic nutrients which are what the shop bought versions are MADE from and you can amplify the nutrients they really need. For winter I recommend an extra dose of vitamin C and probiotics and even a drop or two of an immune essential oil power blend such as Doterra Onguard (this goes perfectly with citrus juice base).
All you need is the right ingredients. I tend to use Iherb online, the supply is ALWAYS guaranteed and it is usually way more cost effective. All you need to do is:
- 3-6 tbsp gelatin (more makes them harder); you can use the Great Lakes gelatin from iherb or the GelPro, an Australian supplier available online
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed organic juice, in the video above I have pressed the juice from a 350gm of frozen organic raspberries from IGA
- ¼ cup lemon or lime juice (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla, use more to taste if you like, we are a vanilla loving family!
- 1-3 tbsp honey or stevia to taste
- 3-6 probiotic capsules, broad spectrum and non-pathogenic trains (ie NO Streptoccocus)
- Organic minerals such as Fulvic Minerals from iherb, liquid or capsules are fine
- Ester C capsules, open as many as you like, they taste great and they are gentle on little tummies, I get mine from iherb and I like the 1000mg capsules with bioflavonoids
- Greens powder, such as “Evolution” (optional)
- Bee Pollen (optional) can be sprinkled on top for crunch
Sprinkle the gelatin over the juice in a saucepan and allow to rehydrate for a few minutes. Transfer to low heat, add the honey and whisk until dissolved, this takes a little while on low heat to preserve the elements as much as possible. Remove from heat and cool slightly before adding remaining ingredients, whisk well, then pour into moulds and refrigerate until fully set. These can be stored in an air tight container in the fridge and given to the kids daily as a great preventative strategy.